In this post we are providing a Reasoning Puzzle based on Circular Seating Arrangement having two parameter. Puzzle of this level will come in the prelims exams of IBPS PO and IBPS CLERK. So if you are preparing for these exams you should practice these reasoning puzzle questions. There is video solution attached at the end of the question.
Eight persons of a family viz. A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H are sitting around a circular table facing towards the center but not necessary in the same order. They are working in different companies viz. Samsung , HTC, Nokia, Xiaomi, Google, Facebook, LG and Twitter .
F sits 2nd to the right of the Employee of Xiaomi. Employee of LG is an immediate neighbour of the Employee of Xiaomi. Two People sit between the employee of LG and B. C & E are immediate neighbour of each other. H sits 3rd to left of the Employee of Twitter . Neither C nor E is an immediate neighbour of either B or the Employee of Xiaomi. Employee of Nokia sits 2nd to right of D. D is not a Employee of Xiaomi or LG. G and the Employee of Samsung are immediate neighbour of each other. B is not from Samsung. Only one person sits between C and the employee of HTC. The Employee of Facebook sits 2nd to the left of Employee of Google.
1. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
1. H – Samsung
2. A – Xiaomi
3. D – Nokia
4. E – Google
5. F – Facebook
2. Which of the following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement ?
1. B is the employee of Nokia
2. C sits second to right of H
3. The employee of Twitter sits to the immediate left of the employee of Samsung
4. A sits second to right of the employee of LG
5. The employees of Nokia and Google are immediate neighbors of each other.
3. Who amongst the following sit exactly between B and the employee of LG ?
1. A and the employee of Samsung
2. F and G
3. H and the employee of Nokia
4. H and G
5. Employees of Google and HTC
4. If employees of HTC and Google interchange their respective positions then which of the following will be true according to the new arrangement?
1. E is not an immediate neighbor of the employee of HTC.
2. G sits third to the right of B.
3. There are Three employees sitting between B and F.
4. H sits third to the employee of HTC.
5. All are correct.
5. Who among the following are the employees of Twitter and HTC?
1. C, B
2. E, D
3. C, D
4. H, D
5. None of these