BOX based Reasoning Puzzle Arrangement
In this post we are providing a Reasoning Puzzle based on Box Arrangement having three parameter. Box Puzzle of this level will frequently come in the prelims exams of SBI PO, IBPS PO and IBPS CLERK. So if you are preparing for these exams you should practice these reasoning puzzle questions. There is video solution attached at the end of the question.
Nine boxes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I are place one above the another but necessarily in the same order. Each Box have different brands of mobile viz. Apple, Samsung, MI, Nokia, Sony, Motorola, Realme, Lava and Oneplus but necessarily in the same order.
There are two boxes between Box G and Box of MI. Box of Apple placed just above the Box of Oneplus. Less than three boxes are there between the box of H and C. More than one and less than four boxes are there between the boxes of Oneplus and Samsung. Box of Motorola is placed just below the box of F. There are three boxes between Box A and F & Box A is place above F. Not more than two boxes are there between the box of MI and Box E which placed below the Box of Nokia. Mobile of Apple is in the box C which is placed above Box I. Three boxes are there between the box G and box B. Mobiles of Motorola and Sony are not in the box B. Box E is place third form the top. Box of Realme is place just above Box G. Box B is not placed just above or below to the Box E but it is placed above Box I. More than two boxes are there between the box B and box D which is placed above box F. Box of MI is not placed on the top and Box of Motorola is not placed on the bottom. Only one box is placed between the boxes of Sony and Nokia. Box A does not contain Mobile of Lava.
1. How many boxes are there between the box of Samsung and Motorola?
2. Which Box is just the box of Lava?
B. Box of Oneplus
D. Box of Realme
E. None of these
3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
A. H – Realme
B. B – Apple
C. D – Samsung
D. C – Oneplus
E. I – MI
4. Which of the following is true with respect to the given box arrangement ?
A. Top most box is A
B. Motorola is in box C
C. Box I is just below the box of MI
D. Box of Sony is just above the box C
E. All are correct
5. If we arrange the boxes in alphabetical order from top to bottom (i.e. Box A will be top most and Box I will be on the bottom) then position of how many boxes will remain unchanged?
For more Reasoning Puzzle Quiz CLICK HERE
Subscribe Study Smart on YouTube for more such Videos