Seven persons, namely A, B, C, W, X, Y and Z will tour different cities but not necessarily in the same order, in seven different months (of the same year) namely January, February, April, May, July, September and December. Each of them also have different cars viz. Swift, i10, Ciaz, Tiago, Brio, Figo and Etios but not necessarily in the same order.
W will tour in a month which has only 30 days. Only one person will tour between the one who have Brio and W. The one who have i10 will tour in the month immediately before the one who have Brio. The one who have Etios will tour neither in the month which has 31 days nor in the month which has 30 days. Only two persons will tour between the one who have Etios and Y. B will tour immediately after in the month Y. Z will tour in the month immediately before C. X have Figo car. The one who have Swift car will tour in a month which has 31 days. W does not have Ciaz.
1. Which of the following car does W have?
2. How many persons will tour between the months on which C and A will tour the cities ?
E. More than three
3. As per the given arrangement, January is related to Tiago and February is related to i10 following a certain pattern, with which of the following as July related to following the same pattern?
4. Which of the following represents the month in which A will tour?
E. Cannot be determined
5. Which of the following represents the persons who will tour the city in January and December respectively?
A. C, X
B. C, B
C. Z, X
D. Z, B
E. B, X